Resources for people in the media
Send John a Message
John Castle is a top performing investment real estate advisor with Keller Williams in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
John specializes in income properties and development land.
He has provided expert comment to Forbes, The Ottawa Citizen, Real Estate Business Magazine, and other publications.
Expert Opinion Provided To
Bio and Media
- 5 Home Staging Mistakes That Could Cost You The Sale
- Silver Tsunami Underway With Market Impacts to Vary by Geography, Demography
- How Meal Kits Are Driving Residential Design Trends
- 17 Surprising Reasons the Coronavirus Pandemic Could Actually Benefit First-Time Homebuyers
- 2020’s Top 20 Real Estate Slogans + Worksheet
- Making a Counter Offer in Real Estate 101
- How Long Does It Take to Buy a House?
- 35 Pro Tips on How to Flip a House for Maximum Profit
- How Much Is My Home Worth?
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Multi-Family Investing: 7 Powerful Tips
- Planning & Technology Tools: 20 Tips From Agents & Brokers
- 5 Tip’s To Be Productive While Working From Home
- Tips & Advice For Real Estate Agents (By Actual RE Agents)
- Tips for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- People Come First: 17 Tips from Successful Real Estate Pros
- Doing Right By Your Customers in a Crisis
- A Gender Gap You May Have Never Heard About: The Women’s Housing Investment Disparity
- Winners vs. losers: Ottawa’s Airbnb crackdown
- AIRBNB CRACKDOWN: Winners and losers as rules set to change
- Why Teams Aren’t the Answer for These Agents – May/June Issue (PDF)
- How To Negotiate an Offer on a Home in the Age of Coronavirus